• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers****OMT

Can someone explain what it is Son actually does when he is not in red hot goal scoring form?

12 m a year his new contract. For a streaky player that often does not even track back. I have been fairly critical of him over the years which seems to get a pretty severe reaction on here. Don't get where the love for him comes from.

The funny thing is all the criticism that Emerson gets for not having the best crossing game he actually does get the ball in attacking areas. Now we've made the change so many wanted in dropping Emerson we have Doherty playing who has had no attacking action at all and no defensive quality either.
Whatever they say about Royale is true, but he still is better than Doherty

Probably gonna have to write this one off as a defeat the way this is going, but at least it's a chance to watch Kulu and Bentancur.

You cannot beat this Wolves midfield through the center especially with only 2 men in Spurs midfield. That means the wings. Wolves' wingbacks are better than ours. Gonna be a long day as in my opinion you can only win this by strengthening that Spurs center.
We don’t seem to want to play wing backs now

Tough on Sessengon. He was going okay. And is an attacking threat.

I created a thread when Conte joined, asking what you could tell him if you had a 1-1. I still feel like Conte is finding out what quite a few already knew. Davis and Winks are awesome squad players to come in for a few games, but not good enough week in and out.

Tough on Sessengon. He was going okay. And is an attacking threat.

I created a thread when Conte joined, asking what you could tell him if you had a 1-1. I still feel like Conte is finding out what quite a few already knew. Davis and Winks are awesome squad players to come in for a few games, but not good enough week in and out.

Would like to see a prem loan for Sessegnon next year. Need to know if he can do it in this league.

12 m a year his new contract. For a streaky player that often does not even track back. I have been fairly critical of him over the years which seems to get a pretty severe reaction on here. Don't get where the love for him comes from.

Really? If you don't like Son, who's left to like in this side? All players are streaky, more or less. Son has surely given us more joy than most of the other players in this team.

The manager is persisting with a formation where arguably the 2 most important players are both championship standard.

At least he’s changed it quite quickly here but we have to sack off the wing back idea until we have the correct players.

Back