• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur v Scumball Wanderers***

What has happened to our attacking prowess. Why haven't we showed even a scintilla of it today ? I think the knocks Kane and NDombele took on Thursday are affecting them badly.

Well, that was coming.

I've seen Hojbjerg almost pull away from the ball (complete with arms in the air) a few times now, when a lunge or slide might have won the ball. Seems unusual as he's usually so positive with interceptions and so on.
I wonder if it comes from nasty cut he got?
He's been less full on sense then - and it was an accident, but wasn't far off being a very serious injury.

Doherty really is awful for the goal. Basic defending is you jockey the guy down the line which might force him back. Doherty steps up and let’s the lad skin him. Just schoolboy stuff.

So far Kane is doing his jogging round the pitch performance that is often a sign he's not fit.

Doherty is being absolutely fudging skinned. The goal came down his side as well - he's an embarassment
Second half, move Bale into the middle, move Lamela wide right, tell him to babysit Doherty, because with lump at RB, someone needs to babysit him constantly.
Everything comes from that side need second cover there..

F__k that was intense.
The worst "effort" from us I can remember. Sat deep, listlessly vaguely closing down, AWFUL from us.

Terrible.

Then one of the best goals I've ever seen.

But an awful, awful, awful, awful, awful, awful performance. Just sat back and waited to lose. Jesus Christ.

What has happened to our attacking prowess. Why haven't we showed even a scintilla of it today ? I think the knocks Kane and NDombele took on Thursday are affecting them badly.

They have simply been lacklustre. It is that question of 'Can they handle pressure?' That question has to be asked.

Do we want the ball? Because I think we have the players do keep hold of it more than this. Moura not trying to dribble forwards, Ndombele not passing forwards. It looks like completely risk averse football. We won’t win games like that as 2021 has proved.

Kane, Bale and Ndombele need to pull their fingers out, very lazy half from them, should be dominant against this level of opposition.
Agree, Arsenal isn't all that defensively. Give them something to worry about, now we're just feeding off their scraps. Our attack should be more than capable.

Lamela's cheeky goal, we were getting close to going in ahead at HT - but they had been knocking, hit the woodwork twice

We need everybody to up their level. Hope Bale is ok, he just stopped running for their goal, Doherty didn't stop the cross and what an unlucky deflection.

Pray that Son's injury is light and just needs rest. I expect there'll be changes at 60 mins if it stays like this

Doherty is being absolutely fudging skinned. The goal came down his side as well - he's an embarassment.
I agree ..move Bale further back .. slightly off middle..maybe he can run at them..
Second half, move Bale into the middle, move Lamela wide right, tell him to babysit Doherty, because with lump at RB, someone needs to babysit him constantly.

Back