• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur v SCBC ****

Bit worried that we won't get much from our wing back today and therefore look toothless.

I guess we can always bring Perisic and Doherty on if Royal and Sess aren't giving us much

here we go with another bottle job season....
cynical me ,but ive got warn down after the same the same..you know...
maybe we could surprise everyone and go for the title,,,
whats that pig doing up there...

we will win this

C. O. Y. S.

R6KyR0UI_o.jpg

There will not be more breaks because of subs, because you can only do subs 3 times, so it's the same as before.

I've not checked, but have they changed the wording so that this is taken into account of with added on time, it was 30 seconds per change, even if all six happened at once it would still mean adding on 3 mins?

As expected. Our transfer business was to strengthen squad and increase competition for places. Hopefully the boys do well today. Southampton did a number on us last season at our stadium - revenge should be sweet.

Bissouma and perisic (and doherty) are not 100% fit. Conte said so in his interview.

Did they come out to enter Sandman?? I could hear that when they was in the tunnel instead of that duel of fates from star wars.

Back