• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds Leeds Leeds ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Kane does too much sometimes. Needed to lay it off and keep the attack happening. I feel like he's a bit desperate at the mo to score for top scoring chart.

Scandalous for disallowing that. I hope we make a lot of noise about it. Imagine missing out on CL because of that!

I'm not sure it was scandalous - the linesman would have ruled it out anyway without VAR - but the speed of the decision was the shocking bit for me

Regarding the offiside decision the ref called it on the pitch as offside, VAR just didn't over rule him

It shouldnt be this way, but the way all our players reacted made it look like it was yards offside....doesnt help you get the decision
It's more the rejection of "oh no, another fudging awful VAR decision" I suspect.

Back