• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** Tottenham Hotspur v Leeds Leeds Leeds ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Back into the should sell Ndombele camp.

he would get some decent money, looks like there could be issues with him.

Mason said he was injured most of last week. And Alli and Lo Celso did well in his absence. He's also been overplayed all season long.

I think we need to keep/rotate all three, as they are our creative hub now.

Team selection wise, Vinicius and Rodon look the two massively out of favour at the moment. I'm surprised Doherty is getting in ahead of Tanganga too.

I wonder if we have to pay more based on appearances

Possible, but despite Levy's save-the-pennies reputation, I can't see him hamstringing Mason telling him not to play him, if Mason would otherwise pick him. Not with CL still possible.

Don't often watch the build up on BT but today I have and what a refreshing change from watching those helmets on Sky
Rio/Hoddle and Walker, very good watch and proper analysis
Rio is actually good. Sky coverage is just fitting in as many clichés as possible

Not that we've played blistering football so far, but just the way we position ourselves and move offensively is night and day from Mourinho-ball.

Would be nice if we played some sensible passes. Keep going for hoddle-esque / low % chance balls

Have to wonder how bad Rodon must be doing in training that Eric Diarrhoea continues to be first choice LCB.

Back