• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Crystal Palace OMT***

It's pretty much the least successful form of attack but English fans still scream for it.

Mate rubbish I watch a lot of Italian football and a little from other clubs and I see all teams making crosses. I would not want us to be an old fashioned up and under style team but being able to mix and match a tactics it keeps the opposition under pressure.

Mate rubbish I watch a lot of Italian football and a little from other clubs and I see all teams making crosses. I would not want us to be an old fashioned up and under style team but being able to mix and match a tactics it keeps the opposition under pressure.

Totally agree.

But. But.... We looked good last Sunday

No we'd didn't. We struggled against a **** everton team. I was gobsmacked when I came in here and everyone thought we were great. I just didn't see it. We are atrocious under poch. Atrocious.

What is the point of Spurs? We are awful. Poch is a clueless manager. I'd actually sack him after that performance, Lennon needed to start, at the least he needed to come on at half time. Paulinho is a netball player yet he is playing football. Loris should hand in a transfer request and we should actually pay him to leave he is so much better than the whole team and must wonder why he's playing under such a **** manager and such bad players.

I didn't go again today as I was hungover and I am soooooooooo happy.

Well, that was sh1t. We need at least 1 quick player in wide areas, either full-back or wide midfield, at all times. Or it's just way too easy for the opposition.

We can't waste any more halves of football with no pace out wide and no pace upfront.

Why Paulinho and not Lennon? Tony Gale normally talks utter ****, but even he picked it. We were very lucky not to lose by at least three goals. The players looked tired and reactive right from the start.

Agreed. And people always think of crosses as in the air for the centre forward. But when Bale used to cross the ball in from deeper, on the ground, that was very effective. Or get to the bye line cut it back on the ground. There are many different ways to cross the ball - and we need that width and those crosses. Because trying to force the ball through the congested middle isn't working.

Win a game playing really well... Change the team for the next game and then change it again!!!

Why do managers persist on doing this!!!

I pretty much never have a go at the manager, but what the hell was that today? I don't blame team preparation, and every time someone has said Poch has made bizarre subs I've never agreed with it. But that was absolutely ridiculous today.

I said already that we need, on our pitch or any other similar small one, some pace with a winger playing on their 'proper' flank to move the ball away from the congested areas that inevitably happen when teams with no ambition come to WHL to stop us. Last weekend we played superbly against Everton with Lennon starting. He gave us that missing dynamic.

I love Paulinho but how the hell was he required today? I also love Chadli, but putting him on the left is going to create the same problems that Lamela had on the right. Pointless sub. And then giving Lennon 7 minutes. Absolutely ridiculous. I have no idea what he was thinking.

The only explanation I can possibly think of is that Poch wanted to use this game to see whether it really was Lennon making the difference last week, or whether the team can prevail with the system he wants. Not that I would agree with that, but I can almost understand it. For any other reason, I just think he performed terribly today. He tried to overcomplicate what was required when it was plain as day to everybody what we actually needed.

I can't believe Poch left Kane on. He was clearly knackered and looked off the pace early doors. ****ing stupid subs.

Back