• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

****TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v AEL Limassol UEFA Europa League Play Off****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for my stream to catch up, I think I'm 8 mins behind and there are still loading issues lol.

In fairness to poch he's recognised and taken off our three most ineffective players

True. At least he didn't swap Dier for Dawson or Lloris for Friedel or something random

Sounds like a great goal, only 10 minutes to wait for this stream to catch up with Twitter...

I rather a player attempts to do things (and fails) then one that's perfectly happy to do absolutely nothing for 90 minutes.....thank **** Poch agrees.

I prefer it when there's a chance it might actually come off. It annoys me to see him playing because I know we're in for another game of wasted opportunities.

Two assists from super flop!

Ok it's against a team I've never heard of before but still gave a little \o/ As the commetator on the radio said 'hopefully this can give the players confidence, especially Lamela.'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back