• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***Tottenham Hotspur (u21) v Norwich City (u21) OMT***

Surprised at no mentions for KWP who I thought was superb, as he usually is. He's so dynamic with the ball and is a real threat from full back, hopefully he carries on progressing and I'm sure we'll be hearing far more of him in the future. Amos(who was out of position), Lesniak and Bennetts making his debut at this level all did well too.
Is excellent going forward and really tidy on the ball but has a huge amount to learn defensively I thought. I think he probably needs a loan to lower league club.

Bennett at 16 looked good to me. KWP is clearly a talent.

I still think we need to really look for a good young striker. There is nobody who looks like a real prospect in that area.

Yep, was a great watch thanks. Refreshing change from the intensity and cynicism of the PL
Exactly these games are about learning not results, before anyone says players need a winning metality I would say that I've seen plenty of youth teams full of players with win whatever way you can approach and never heard of them again. The players with a strong desire to succeed and match this with their skill will come through.

When do they start defending lessons?

We shouldn't be too harsh on them, it was a very young, scratch side.

Yes I agree - Just found myself wanting to slap the two center backs round the head with a large wet fish to wake them up, to get to those early balls into the box or at least look like they were trying.

Id make a lousy football parent, lucky in some ways my Son was not a player. Mind my Daughter does get stuck in to my two fledgling footballing grandsons. Got told off for calling the ref a "spanner" last month. Bought a tire to my eye when i heard.

Back