• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

It has never been planned at all and certainly not since the opening of the line, that is a false statement. There has been 'potential' as was indicated as recently as 2012 but never has there been any concrete plan of any type relating to Northumberland Park whatsoever and to say otherwise would be misleading and factually incorrect.

It was in the original plans in 1968, but was shelved at the last minute

It's nailed on they will appeal on Friday isn't it??? They always wait until the last day.

Does anyone have any idea of the time frame if that process has to take place?

It was in the original plans in 1968, but was shelved at the last minute

I would like to see your proof of this, I would be concerned that this another attempt of passing off a statement as fact. I am certain it has never been in any plans and has never been past the general discussion phase. Its never been planned and then cancelled either. I think you might be referring to the fact that it was considered but unable to even get past initial suggestion phase because British rail owned and still own as Network Rail the land to the left of the depot alongside the running line.

It's nailed on they will appeal on Friday isn't it??? They always wait until the last day.

Does anyone have any idea of the time frame if that process has to take place?

I'd stake money on it. Anything to drag this out further.

iu

I'd stake money on it. Anything to drag this out further.

The fact that they asked to appeal as soon as the last appeal failed probably means they have every intention to. Is this the last one or can they go further if they fail again. There must be a point where it has to end.

The fact that they asked to appeal as soon as the last appeal failed probably means they have every intention to. Is this the last one or can they go further if they fail again. There must be a point where it has to end.

im trying to remember the whole process. How many times have they actually appealed? and the time frame? has anyone got a kind of time log of the whole sorry affair?

The last thing was an appeal that was rejected. But they can appeal the appeal? the judicial system seems fundimentaly flawed or at least skewed to line lawyers pockets.

They need to be given permission to appeal to the court of appeal.

The high court judge grants this permission. For Archway he didn't.

Their last option is to directly approach the court of appeal and ask for permission to appeal to it. This is what they have to do by Friday. But to do this they are not appealing the high court's decision, they will have to argue that its proceedings were conducted improperly.

They are just wasting time. The Court of Appeal will laugh their request out in seconds on Friday, just like the high court judge did.

Exciting times, Can't wait. Just praying that on Monday the new design will be released along with the sponsor and the finance deal.

Exciting times, Can't wait. Just praying that on Monday the new design will be released along with the sponsor and the finance deal.

I think this will be an anti-climax. Even if there is no archway appeal I can see us taking an age before announcing anything of substance.

However I like the thought of a sheik moment on Monday!

If the lawyers did not ask this question he is not worth his money. Because he asked it does not mean they will appeal.

I see this as archway being called a troll/WUM and archway denying it. Still, don't see them having any credibility left, I highly doubt they can appeal.

exactly, they have been causing a delay ever since they argued their first instruction to fudge off

Back