• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

It was originally 22k. But has been expanded to 30.5k, and will be 32k in time for the rugby world cup this autumn
Not sure any further expansion in capacity is planned for the Rugby WC or beyond tbh. It was originally reported by the BBC et al before the uplift from 22,000 that 32,000 was the target, but it has actually turned out to be c.30,700 and as far as I'm aware, that's that.

Small point, but c1300 fewer Spurs fans will get to see their team if stadium:mk is where we end up whilst the new WHL is being built.

Personally even though it sounds like a good way to wind up the spammers I would prefer not to soil ourselves in their crud pit.

20 league and cup games in MK and 10 or so games at Wembley would be better.

I know know one would like this idea and I feel dirty just thinking it. But a season at the Emirates would be best. Increased gates. Close. They used our stadium during the war. And we can tinkle all over it at the last game.

We are not allowed to use more than one stadium for home Premier League games in one season. I think that we would be fine playing bigger cup games somewhere else though.

we should stick in one ground for all games imo, if the pittance you get from an extra 10k on the gate here or there makes a noticeable difference on the bottom line then we are fudged anyway

I'm sure we all remember the disturbance playing at Wembley in the CL caused the scum, minimal impact on the players routine is imperative

what am I missing? it would be expensive to replace stuff yes, but workable?
Waste of money though isn't it, to fix up their brickhole to then be knocked down again? MK would be a pain for some of you (better for me though ;)) but it's not for long.

Hope Spurs'll do a live webcam when Archway gets bulldozed.

Was this info posted?.. not exactly full of details but still optimistic..

Who: The Goat
Where: SC
When: 2nd March

The Goat has heard that there's a feeling in the clubs collective wee-wee that there will not be any more appeals regarding the stadium. We'll see. Oh and The Goat is also told it is 'highly likely' we'll be having a capacity of 61k. Time will tell on both counts

Waste of money though isn't it, to fix up their crudhole to then be knocked down again?

Depends. If temporary floodlights exist for example and we could use them at the training ground or donate them to grass roots football? Pitches have to be laid from time to time anyway, etc.

I'm thinking we'll play in the olympic stadium as LLD/the mayor will look stupid if they refuse to take our money.

fine for them if they enjoy it that way, it's not as black and white as saying all seaters have killed football though, there are plenty of people who would rather sit for the game and find the idea of jumping up and down and getting covered in beer as abhorrent, I much prefer things now to the old way myself

not everyone has to enjoy football in the same way

ALL seaters, being the key - there's plenty who want to stand and plenty who don't - should cater for both

ALL seaters, being the key - there's plenty who want to stand and plenty who don't - should cater for both
You'd have to think it is just a matter of time before standing is reintroduced. Levy won't miss the trick of having one stand interchangeable.

Back