• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Thanks for sharing NWND, you seem to know quite a bit. Your field of work or just an accumulation of knowledge?

The story has been largely ignored by media. The Mail had it's usual juvenile/alarmist claptrap yesterday but, since the appeal has looked increasingly frivolous, have dropped coverage today. Yesterday's article was full of useless, irrelevant details of the fire which have absolutely no bearing on the appeal story.

Hilarious. They simply don't approve of Spurs, do they? Fully expecting an alarmist piece on how training ground expansion will be an environmental disaster.

I suspect that it will be very widely covered once the judgement is made.

Justice Dove is either a stand-up comedian at night................................

or more likely has developed that tell tale trait when you are faced with something so frivolous, without foundation and downright laughable. You cannot take any of it seriously.
That exact thought crossed my mind too.

So, If the verdict goes in our favor come Friday, and there is no chance of Archway to appeal to a higher court, how long will they get to pack their bags and fcuk off from our property?

At this point in time I am totally convinced that this is merely a delay tactic managed by a covert invisible force. Whoever it is they must be crapping in their pants right now because the facts are just coming out that we have material plans to build a significant stadium with already agreed sponsors and even an emergency bank loan ready.

At this point in time I am totally convinced that this is merely a delay tactic managed by a covert invisible force. Whoever it is they must be crapping in their pants right now because the facts are just coming out that we have material plans to build a significant stadium with already agreed sponsors and even an emergency bank loan ready.
Well, let's wait until the verdict goes in our favor before we start sucking each others d1cks!

I read they will be given 6-8 weeks to vacate the site before it becomes Haringey property.

I'm pretty sure they can only appeal further if they are given active permission to do so by this judge.

If its a delay tactics then no-one would be 'crapping their pants' as they would have acheived what they wanted. How much has this put us back now?

wouldnt be any short-term emergency loan either - we'll have the long-term financing of it already planned

Archway would have been better focussing on its core business.

Yes we will see what happens following this appeal but it must have hampered their day to day activities in what must be a competitive industry.

I doubt Spurs will be contracting them in any of their future activities.

I don't understand much of the judicial mumbo jumbo of this thread...but if we do indeed have £350m for the new stadium, and Archway's case will be thrown out the window tomorrow, I will be very happy. This saga has been going on for way too long now.

My understanding is that the £350m is a loan facility to temporarily cover any shortfall in the funding. The actual funding will come from elsewhere, presumably including an advance on the naming rights deal. If all goes to plan with appropriate timings, the facility may not be needed, but for a project with complex funding, some bridging loans will probably be needed to get things started, but the full amount would only be needed if there were unexpected setbacks and delays in the rest of the funding.

Cannot sleep, little excited... may take on an all nighter with the nipper if he wakes and watch the Cricket till 9:30 tick tock tick tock

image.jpg

Back