• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

The club basically said the stadium won’t be open before Feb by announcing the Utd game at Wembley. So there’s plenty of time for test events.

Not when you factor in the lead time for ticket sales. We'll need to have the test events early to mid-January to have a chance of being in in February.

Not when you factor in the lead time for ticket sales. We'll need to have the test events early to mid-January to have a chance of being in in February.
In the modern day that shouldn't be a problem. Almost 70% already have their seat and the rest will just have it loaded onto their card.

It's the away fans and probably TV logistics (if any) that require the notice and not forgetting the general moan of travel, accommodation etc (I'd effing walk there if need be)

Just make it home fans only to be on the safe side:p

Nice to get in though...four home games from Watford onwards. (Jan 30th)

YiTRKyp.jpg
Is that Toby trying to get away again?...

In the modern day that shouldn't be a problem. Almost 70% already have their seat and the rest will just have it loaded onto their card.

It's the away fans and probably TV logistics (if any) that require the notice and not forgetting the general moan of travel, accommodation etc (I'd effing walk there if need be)

Just make it home fans only to be on the safe side:p

Nice to get in though...four home games from Watford onwards. (Jan 30th)

I think that you'll need a clear three/four week lead time for the first game in the new stadium.

Back