• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

EUTuAe6.jpg

From this angle the roof and glass windows look amazing. Literally don't see how it could be any better.

March seems to be the new reported date according to fat man Brazil

In his defence he’s been pretty spot on in reporting the delays...

If it's March then might as well delay it until next season and have a proper unveiling. I don't get how it can be mid September to March, that's 6 months later. How bad can the safety systems be, did someone forget to install them or something?
conspiracy i say!

Same as with the Chelsea fixture recently, all games are listed as at TH Stadium until confirmed they will be held at Wembley.

Means nothing

A video excerpt from the personal collection on your hard drive there? ....

“Private Folder”?

:cool:;)

Yep. He's the last person that fvcked with me on t'internet :mad: (a lot skinnier now obviously but still a flicker of life now and then)

Be warned:cool:

If it's March then might as well delay it until next season and have a proper unveiling. I don't get how it can be mid September to March, that's 6 months later. How bad can the safety systems be, did someone forget to install them or something?

The only thing I have against this is the few games give the team a chance to get used to the new stadium.

Saying that, I dont think it is too much longer before the PL say no.

The only thing I have against this is the few games give the team a chance to get used to the new stadium.

Saying that, I dont think it is too much longer before the PL say no.

Regarding your point above that I bolded can I ask what you've based your thinking on?

OK.

Genuine question - do you have any real insight regarding this or is it more a gut feeling/supposition?

Feeling, Just think other clubs are going to start saying something - especially if we look like getting top 4 or any unfair advantage to teams playing at the new Lane vs Wembley.

Feeling, Just think other clubs are going to start saying something - especially if we look like getting top 4 or any unfair advantage to teams playing at the new Lane vs Wembley.

Sorry, mate, maybe it's just me but that line of thinking doesn't make sense as far as I can see.

Surely if your reasoning was correct the PL decision-makers would have insisted that we stay at Wembley all season and wait til the start of the next one right from the get-go to avoid the situation you describe?

It sounds like you're spending time worrying about a problem that isn't really there, bud. Why spend time making stuff up to worry about? :)

I dunno, maybe you're naturally a 'glass half empty' sort of bloke.

Sorry, mate, maybe it's just me but that line of thinking doesn't make sense as far as I can see.

Surely if your reasoning was correct the PL decision-makers would have insisted that we stay at Wembley all season and wait til the start of the next one right from the get-go to avoid the situation you describe?

It sounds like you're spending time worrying about a problem that isn't really there, bud. Why spend time making stuff up to worry about? :)

I dunno, maybe you're naturally a 'glass half empty' sort of bloke.

I think the timing will be important.

I can see (I don’t know out last few fixtures) say West Ham protesting that other clubs potentially had an easier game at Wembley rather than the new lane.

Maybe your right

I think the timing will be important.

I can see (I don’t know out last few fixtures) say West Ham protesting that other clubs potentially had an easier game at Wembley rather than the new lane.

Maybe your right

On that basis we should protest they try much harder in games against us than anyone else.

I don’t think the prem will call it, I feel it will take a couple of games for the players to get used to their surroundings whilst every opponent will be inspired about being the first to score / win there.

Back