• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

It has slowly been creeping in for a couple of years. When the transfer section is open they have a whole thread dedicated to it, which is good because like reality t.v. I can just choose to avoid it.

If you want to talk transfers do what I do and bang on about Sessegnon and how you want us to sign them, just don't pretend you have any knowledge of it.

Also got worse as Twitter got more popular, now people seem to think because the virgins in their mum's houses (ITK) have a Twitter account they must be believed.

It has slowly been creeping in for a couple of years. When the transfer section is open they have a whole thread dedicated to it, which is good because like reality t.v. I can just choose to avoid it.

If you want to talk transfers do what I do and bang on about Sessegnon and how you want us to sign them, just don't pretend you have any knowledge of it.

Also got worse as Twitter got more popular, now people seem to think because the virgins in their mum's houses (ITK) have a Twitter account they must be believed.
Yeah, it’s getting a disgrace mate.

I knew the other boards have rules about not knocking ITKs - but I’ve never known anyone (let alone moi!) get flamed on here for ripping on one of their posts grammar!

In fairness, it seems to be a lot of newer names - maybe with a C0YS/SC background, and not here since the glory glory days of great posters like that Chichester fella, or that ‘The Monkey’ guy.... ;)

Let's not get bogged down with who said what and when. Let's all be "friends" :)
And no Chic, that's not an open invitation to a gang bang.

However, if you feel that
“no sky, or symmetrical, influence to start with Man U”
is an intelligible sentence, then I’m relieved I wasn’t your English teacher. To be sure I’ve just ran the phrase by some colleagues at work, and no one else had a scoobies either.

Not to flog a dead horse about the issue, but 'sky' influence would obviously be the TV network, 'symmetrical' refers to people who were claiming that because Man U was the last game at WHL, they were always going to be the first game at the new stadium, because of symmetry. That's all. It's a statement that requires knowledge of the context but isn't gibberish.

Not to flog a dead horse about the issue, but 'sky' influence would obviously be the TV network, 'symmetrical' refers to people who were claiming that because Man U was the last game at WHL, they were always going to be the first game at the new stadium, because of symmetry. That's all. It's a statement that requires knowledge of the context but isn't gibberish.
I appreciate the well worded explanation, thank you.

Apologies if my use of the term ‘gibberish’ caused the deep offence it seems to have across this thread.

NB, I would like to reserve the right to continually mock ITKs in future though, but promise I will endeavour to use less offensive terms in this pursuit.

I trust this is considered suitably inclusive, non pejorative, and acceptable to all board members.

Last edited:
NB, I would like to reserve the right to continually mock ITKs in future though, but promise I will endeavour to use less offensive terms in this pursuit.

I trust this is considered suitably inclusive, non pejorative, and acceptable to all board members.

Or for those ITK.....

tumblr_nldsahHWM41sh4i5ao2_500.gif

:D

On the flipside at least all the other stuff that would have been outstanding like the boxes, extra touches around the place, cladding, decorations etc should be in a much more complete state.

Did the question of distance from pitch to stands on all sides raised a few pages back get resolved? It's 5m from south stand to pitch but are the others still going to be 8m's?

On the flipside at least all the other stuff that would have been outstanding like the boxes, extra touches around the place, cladding, decorations etc should be in a much more complete state.

Did the question of distance from pitch to stands on all sides raised a few pages back get resolved? It's 5m from south stand to pitch but are the others still going to be 8m's?
West and East are 8 meters (actually 7,95 according to the plans). It's 7,95 for North stand too in the plans, but it looks a little bit closer, but not as close as South stand. Anyway, it's darn good!

West and East are 8 meters (actually 7,95 according to the plans). It's 7,95 for North stand too in the plans, but it looks a little bit closer, but not as close as South stand. Anyway, it's darn good!

Definitely happy with that, if it gets any closer then even more so. 8m's still sounds like a lot when you compare it to say the size of a living room but with the stewards, advertising, run offs etc it's nowhere near as much.

Anyone know what the measure were at WHL?

Definitely happy with that, if it gets any closer then even more so. 8m's still sounds like a lot when you compare it to say the size of a living room but with the stewards, advertising, run offs etc it's nowhere near as much.

Anyone know what the measure were at WHL?

I made this a few years back, not exact measures, obviously, but gives you some indication. But I agree with Kandi, I think it looks closer than this even on the North stand.

2Wt8q.jpg

I made this a few years back, not exact measures, obviously, but gives you some indication. But I agree with Kandi, I think it looks closer than this even on the North stand.

2Wt8q.jpg
Good work. 5m from the pitch for the north stand I believe, which looks quite similar to WHL

Back