• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

wouldnt that dictate the day we play rather than home or away?
As the QF are all played the same week ie Tues/wed , if for example Arsenal drew Ajax and we drew Feyernord both at home...they'd never let you play one on tuesday and the other on Wednesday.

Mute point anyway as all the other London mugs are nowhere near CL.

As the QF are all played the same week ie Tues/wed , if for example Arsenal drew Ajax and we drew Feyernord both at home...they'd never let you play one on tuesday and the other on Wednesday.

Mute point anyway as all the other London mugs are nowhere near CL.
tuesday and the other on Wednesday - why? not sure its a thing

*moot

tuesday and the other on Wednesday - why? not sure its a thing

*moot
Er.....because in that instance there is a massive group of home and away fans all willing to kick fudge out of each other. All in the same place for 48/72 hours.

*Is it really moot. I always thought 'mute' as in 'silent point'. Seriously...think we all learn a lot on GG.

Er.....because in that instance there is a massive group of home and away fans all willing to kick fudge out of each other. All in the same place for 48/72 hours.

*Is it really moot. I always thought 'mute' as in 'silent point'. Seriously...think we all learn a lot on GG.
Club drawn first is home team - there are often European games in London Tues/Wed/Thurs- its not an issue.

(I rarely correct spelling but i sometimes do this one as Mute makes sense).

I mean... Technically it will still have been wrong as Wembley was very much a London location to see CL football this season. :Dconsidering even Poch has burned me with his 'itk' on the stadium this season, I'll take it with a pinch of salt until we get the official test dates.

Hopefully today!
It's correct. If we play next game in the new stadium, it will be the only stadium with CL in London. There won't be any more CL games at Wembley.

What is a moot anyway, and why do we need it at NWHL?

You're right. It was more relevant when Stadium MK was mooted.....

Concrete-Cows-Milton-Keynes.jpg

Back