• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

It looks like they've had a good few days in there. Stuff going in at a good clip, floor finally cleared of the bulky crane gear to lift the Skylounge bridges.

If only our players can match that level of commitment and finish top four. Otherwise, they'll deserving a proper steel-toed safety shoe-ing.

DcsHvUjXUAABn1I.jpg

DcsIi4PWkAMQpnT.jpg

DcsI5WdWsAAD8N7.jpg

DcsJYq7WAAEOz2v.jpg

DcsJYq7WAAEOz2v.jpg

DcsKJf_WsAA4ULy.jpg

DcsKkAZXcAEXDkg.jpg

DcsK80yXkAEB8LS.jpg

DcsLZZiX0AAaGae.jpg

DcsLwR4XkAAYqKE.jpg

DcsMlTOWsAERmn3.jpg

DcsNYLJX4AEiwM-.jpg

Not sure about that glass arch on the exterior, I think I'll only be able to judge it properly when I see it in person.

It's really nice in my opinion but not sure it's suitable for a stadium. Like many have said previously would be more fitting at an airport or shopping centre

He is self-defeating. He is fighting lost battles when there are some more genuine ones he could take up, such as the position of shops and markets that will or might be forced to move for the Tottenham regeneration. He should have much more support for the regressive approach now.

Instead he is ever in search of a new windmill.

Sept 16th first game...as long there is hot/cold water in the showers,grass and set of goals ,we are all set to go...the fans can sit on the floor....

Works for me. On holiday 21/8 - 10/9. So it's either finish the ground for first match of the season (unlikely) or play away until after interational break that's best for me. (The other option is fly back from Spain for first match at NWHL, with all the attendant cost and flack from the family. Although to be fair a day return Palma/Stansted probably won't take anymore time/money than Leeds/Wembley)

Works for me. On holiday 21/8 - 10/9. So it's either finish the ground for first match of the season (unlikely) or play away until after interational break that's best for me. (The other option is fly back from Spain for first match at NWHL, with all the attendant cost and flack from the family. Although to be fair a day return Palma/Stansted probably won't take anymore time/money than Leeds/Wembley)

Booked my holiday for the international break for this very reason :D

Back