• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Network Rail will do what they have done for the last 3 seasons whilst at WHL i.e engineering works almost every home game meaning we will have one station to get us home from, citing we plan these works 18 months in advance so cant cancel them for football

It is funny because round my way network rail have a list on a board in the station saying when the engineering works up till January, but they do this every year then seem to change the dates a week before, so I am sure they could change it on the Tottenham lines. Also why are they not liaising with football clubs and also any company that puts on large events to see when would be the best time for the works.

image.php

Turner version.....

It is funny because round my way network rail have a list on a board in the station saying when the engineering works up till January, but they do this every year then seem to change the dates a week before, so I am sure they could change it on the Tottenham lines. Also why are they not liaising with football clubs and also any company that puts on large events to see when would be the best time for the works.
London Transport for some reason don,t care about Tottenham
Hotspur FC. I couldn't,t even get a bus form Walthamstow to the ground. Err...Walthamstow being the neighbouring Borough next to it.
There,s a Conspiracy somewhere here going on me thinks...always did think that going back to the sixties?
Neighbouring Borough can,t supply busses to local football ground. Go to Manchester
Liverpool , Sheffield ,Leeds..not only were they laid on but they had special busses for the fans.But let's face it
London Borough Councils don,t give a brick about there resident,s anyway,so I,m blaming
Local Government for lack of facilities and not caring.
They simply can,t be arsed! ..

Hah, it really is. For someone like me, who's usually over once a season, the walk up (and sometimes down) High Road is somewhat part of the pilgrimage. :D And it's just a joy that I'll be able to do that stroll even after we've gotten a new stadium.
I second that! Only been a handful of times, but the stroll to and from WHL to Seven Sisters is part of the experience.

I second that! Only been a handful of times, but the stroll to and from WHL to Seven Sisters is part of the experience.

Haven't been able to go to a match for three years, so I missed the whole new stadium coming up experience. Always loved seeing WHL appear as I walked from Seven Sisters - really looking forward to my first game at the new stadium now. Will be immense to see the 61.000 seat beast tower over everything else.

Haven't been able to go to a match for three years, so I missed the whole new stadium coming up experience. Always loved seeing WHL appear as I walked from Seven Sisters - really looking forward to my first game at the new stadium now. Will be immense to see the 61.000 seat beast tower over everything else.

I always thought WHL never really appeared per se - you were practically there before you could see it. Being twice the size, you will be able to see NWHL peering over the other buildings much earlier

Out of interest does anyone have or know of a size comparison of this sexy beast and the Emirates? Be interested to know who's is bigger ;)

Back