• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Why are people starting to say they have heard we are staying at Wembley another year. Heard it from a few people now.
Don't worry, the build is bang on schedule and there is plenty of time left to catch up even if they were behind.

Don't listen to sheeple, they are very, very stupid and just like to repeat tabloid headlines as they think it makes themselves look knowledgeable.

Will be good once it's all joined up around the permiter - like doing the edge of a puzzle first. Is the reason its being done this way so its easier to gain access to the pitch area by not having it all enclosed?

Why are people starting to say they have heard we are staying at Wembley another year. Heard it from a few people now.

My Arse supporting mate at work was gleefully telling me about this. Apparently was being discussed by Cundy et al on Talksport :rolleyes: I told him Talksport and Arsenal-Mania.com aren't reliable news sources.

Well..it woudn,t surprise me if we are at wembley another year.
This is such a massive project ,what with the sliding pitch and everything else.

When it,s finished they need to get all the workers who have contributed to building the Stadium to have their photo,s taken together,for such a massive undertaking.
In the new Stadium....inside the ground at...our New White Hart Lane! or whatever the sponsor naming rights call it.

Popbitch wrote this back in June

>> Spurned <<
The heat is on

Tottenham Hotspur players arrive back for training on Monday, ready for their new season at Wembley.

Behind the scenes huge amounts of work have been done on the new White Hart Lane ground, but there's already some fear it won't be ready in time for the 2018 season.

Spurs execs have already brought this up with Premier League bosses. If it's not up and running by next August (and it's looking tight) then the league can schedule the club to play away games only. To a maximum of 7 games.

Beyond that? Who knows...

It looks well ahead of schedule to me. A few more tiers in New Park Lane, stick some turf down, and we could play there next week. So long as the structure is there and declared safe, the internal fittings could be done between games

It looks well ahead of schedule to me. A few more tiers in New Park Lane, stick some turf down, and we could play there next week. So long as the structure is there and declared safe, the internal fittings could be done between games

Mate you are going on like this is the middle East or china ... we won't be near the place until health and safety don't approve ... Lord knows you can't even fart on site without wearing a hard hat and hi vis

Mate you are going on like this is the middle East or china ... we won't be near the place until health and safety don't approve ... Lord knows you can't even fart on site without wearing a hard hat and hi vis

What about steel toe caps in case you follow through when you fart, I do some massive turds sometimes.

To be fair there is a lot to do in around 10 months (presume we will need a test event or 2 first at a lower capacity), we'll probably play away to start with just to give us more time. The structure itself will likely be fine but the internal fit out usually takes longer than the external structure but it looks like they are already doing this in the finished parts and with 24hr working on the site we should be OK. I doubt we will play a home league game until after the international break.

The surfaces that need to bind to concrete are left to rust, so it provides a better key. The other surfaces are painted.

Did not know that, there again, what I know about construction would fit on the back of a postage stamp. I am always genuinely amazed when buildings like this go up; the beggar my belief and defy all logic.

Back