• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

Brady slagging us off in her column today

3 cheers for Spurs who announce that the crowd in their new stadium will be extra loud due to acoustic technology involving an aluminium-lined, curved roof and padded seats

We didn't consider such additions at the London Stadium. And anyway we like to think Hammers fans can make enough noise to raise our own spectacular roof
I love the way Brady is completely obsessed with us. A little dig attempted dig at us on The Apprentice. A ridiculous dig at Harry Kane on Twitter a few weeks ago and now another one here.

I can't help think that she got her wording a little wrong here however..... Surely instead of writing: "We didn't consider such additions at the London Stadium". She should've said "We couldn't consider such additions at the London Stadium, seeing as we are merely tenants barely covering our costs and the tax payer has already subsidised us quite enough"

I love the way Brady is completely obsessed with us. A little dig attempted dig at us on The Apprentice. A ridiculous dig at Harry Kane on Twitter a few weeks ago and now another one here.

I can't help think that she got her wording a little wrong here however..... Surely instead of writing: "We didn't consider such additions at the London Stadium". She should've said "We couldn't consider such additions at the London Stadium, seeing as we are merely tenants barely covering our costs and the tax payer has already subsidised us quite enough"
Look over there, look over there don't look at the shambles of our rented stadium, they need a roof for atmosphere while ours wont even keep you dry.

And a lot of the muppets lap it up

Methinks she doth protest too much.

But my sincere request to you Ms Brady is, please, I beg you, keep right on digging. Because with every comment you make you are inadvertently drawing attention to the stark contrast between our two stadiums. With every comment you are twisting the knife into the backs of your own Spammers fans and ever more painfully reminding them of what they'll be missing out on.

C3gRZKgWAAAHUvu.jpg

The spammers hate her too it seems.
a lot of the muppets eat it up - there are a fair number who still believe this will spring board them to the next level, top players will want to play in this iconic stadium and love it when "they do one over on their main rivals"

a lot of the muppets eat it up - there are a fair number who still believe this will spring board them to the next level, top players will want to play in this iconic stadium and love it when "they do one over on their main rivals"
That number is dwindling fast I can tell you. The forum polls I've seen all point to a realisation by the vast majority that they have been sold a pup. Maybe before the start of the season there was a more widely held belief that this would help them but not any more. Most despair at what has happened to their club.

And as for Brady, she is hate figure over on KUMB.

Last edited:
every hammer fan I know and I know loads all hate her with a passion for what she has done to their club and her constant embarassing mouth offs

Back