• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - Licence To Stand

:D Funny!

Worryingly though, the ladies players for Spurs are already individually better than anyone posting on this board has ever been in their lives!

Hard pill for our machismo to swallow that! :eek:
That is true. I once had a 6 a side kickabout with some of the England players.while we were fannying about wondering if we were allowed to put in tackles, they got on and hammered us

Agree with that last bit. This girl was there on footballing ability and even won the league (wahay) though we did have to get permission to keep her in the team from the powers that be.

On the other thing. First, a bee comes along and sees a bird. He unsuccessfully tries to sting the bird, probably multiple times , but she manages to avoid him and eventually tells him to buzz off. He then drinks too much nectar and falls asleep in the corner. Got it?
boys and girls do mix during puberty you know, there are also mixed sports teams.

Didnt Harry Redknapps team of unfit middle-aged has-beens give the Crystal Palace ladies first team the run around on that tv show that was on recently?

Nothing against the womens sport but let's not kid ourselves that its anywhere near the level of the mens game or that the players could compete on an even playing field with there male peers.

I personally have no time for "women's sport" as it rarely reaches the level of "mens sport" but I believe sport should be open to all regardless of race, colour, nationality, religion or gender. Collectively I would expect a team of men to beat a team of women but I think its foolish to think that certain women couldn't play as well as a man in a team sport, even 'Arry thought Sandra could score in the premiership.

I personally have no time for "women's sport" as it rarely reaches the level of "mens sport" but I believe sport should be open to all regardless of race, colour, nationality, religion or gender. Collectively I would expect a team of men to beat a team of women but I think its foolish to think that certain women couldn't play as well as a man in a team sport, even 'Arry thought Sandra could score in the premiership.
She probably had a contract with us! Along with Rosie!!

Every premier league player is amazing, that brick player who cant trap a ball- well he is amazing. No doubt the very best women could play at a level but I don't think they could play at the top level on merit. I think in general all men's sports should be "open to all" but in reality at the top level it will only be men, over time this may change.

Every premier league player is amazing, that brick player who cant trap a ball- well he is amazing. No doubt the very best women could play at a level but I don't think they could play at the top level on merit. I think in general all men's sports should be "open to all" but in reality at the top level it will only be men, over time this may change.

Only a matter of time in football and Cricket imo.

Only a matter of time in football and Cricket imo.
I know we are talking about team sport but this makes me think its unlikely

https://www.marca.com/en/more-sports/2017/06/27/595296da468aeb99218b464c.html
No. 203 sweeps Williams
At the height of the Williams boom in 1998, an unofficial game took place in Australia after Serena and Venus claimed that no male player outside the top 200 could beat them.

Up stepped a German known as Karsten Braasch who was ranked 203rd in the world and after first beating Serena 6-1, he then disposed of Venus 6-2.

"I didn't know it would be that difficult. I played shots that would have been winners on the women's circuit and he got to them very easily," said Serena.

"They wouldn't have had a chance against anyone inside the top 500 because today I played like someone ranked 600th to keep it fun," was Braasch's assessment.

I know we are talking about team sport but this makes me think its unlikely

https://www.marca.com/en/more-sports/2017/06/27/595296da468aeb99218b464c.html
No. 203 sweeps Williams
At the height of the Williams boom in 1998, an unofficial game took place in Australia after Serena and Venus claimed that no male player outside the top 200 could beat them.

Up stepped a German known as Karsten Braasch who was ranked 203rd in the world and after first beating Serena 6-1, he then disposed of Venus 6-2.

"I didn't know it would be that difficult. I played shots that would have been winners on the women's circuit and he got to them very easily," said Serena.

"They wouldn't have had a chance against anyone inside the top 500 because today I played like someone ranked 600th to keep it fun," was Braasch's assessment.

Tennis and golf are boring to watch so I personally have little interest.

Back