• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**** Tottenham Hotspur FC vs Fulham FC ****

markysimmo

Johnny nice-tits
Date : 16/03/2024
Venue : Craven Cottage
K.O Time : 17.30pm

Quite simply we roll over these and march on in to the International Break

Vicario
Porro Romero Dragusin Destiny
Sarr Bentacur Maddison
Kulu Son Johnson

3 or 4-1 to us I feel

1710442168465.png
1710442211020.png

PS : If anybody knows of a single spare ticket I would happily take it off their hands for above FV !!

Fulham aren't great, but aren't pushovers either.
They won at Old Trafford, beat Brighton 3-0 and were very wasteful last weekend, losing to Wolves 2-1 when they had plenty of chances.
If we play well we should win, but this isn't a walkover. They would love a 0-0.

Fulham aren't great, but aren't pushovers either.
They won at Old Trafford, beat Brighton 3-0 and were very wasteful last weekend, losing to Wolves 2-1 when they had plenty of chances.
If we play well we should win, but this isn't a walkover. They would love a 0-0.
They are an odd side
They flip from Good to bad

They are an odd side
They flip from Good to bad
I think that will work in our favour as they try and play, no low block stuff.

So they either come at us and we play around them or they change system and are vulnerable because they're not used to it, like Villa last week.

It's a game we should win, comparing squads etc.

So they either come at us and we play around them or they change system and are vulnerable because they're not used to it, like Villa last week.

We should win because we are better than them everywhere on the pitch
But it’s football and strange things happen as we all know

This is the main point for me.

If a team comes to play ie no low block, we should prevail.

Reactions: jrh
A little anxious about this one. They're a decent side but a bit inconsistent but, then again, so are we. We were great second half last week and late on v Palace but we weren't in many games before that. We need 3 points but it's a long way from guaranteed.

A little anxious about this one. They're a decent side but a bit inconsistent but, then again, so are we. We were great second half last week and late on v Palace but we weren't in many games before that. We need 3 points but it's a long way from guaranteed.
It's another test of our progress, it's the kind of game we might have fluffed under Poch.

We were so good at our peak under him, often had teams beaten before a ball was even kicked. But then the games we were expected to win, we'd often take the tinkle and get done over.

I don't think it'll be that way under Ange, if he has his way and his message is well and truly getting through.

It's another test of our progress, it's the kind of game we might have fluffed under Poch.

We were so good at our peak under him, often had teams beaten before a ball was even kicked. But then the games we were expected to win, we'd often take the tinkle and get done over.

I don't think it'll be that way under Ange, if he has his way and his message is well and truly getting through.

Exactly

- Like Villa, if you want/expect to be in top 4 mix, these games you win, no excuse
- Another full week in-between, enough players available.

Get it done game

Do think fans still misunderstand how we play, we smother and tire teams, sometimes we will break through early but if not, the possession and passing take the legs so in 2nd half we suddenly look better

Exactly

- Like Villa, if you want/expect to be in top 4 mix, these games you win, no excuse
- Another full week in-between, enough players available.

Get it done game

Do think fans still misunderstand how we play, we smother and tire teams, sometimes we will break through early but if not, the possession and passing take the legs so in 2nd half we suddenly look better

I agree, although we have let in some late goals yourselves, but I put that down to missing players and drop in quality of our subs, with more players fit we've finished games strongly with strong players being used as subs. I was surprised by Villa result as they looked broken at the end of our game, Ajax must be poor.

A good record generally v. Fulham but do remember 1-4 there in 1965 and 0-4 there in the cup in 2011. Drew 1-1 there earlier in the LC went out on pens.
Would expect to avoid defeat, a draw maybe, but think I'd go for a win after last week.

A good record generally v. Fulham but do remember 1-4 there in 1965 and 0-4 there in the cup in 2011. Drew 1-1 there earlier in the LC went out on pens.
Would expect to avoid defeat, a draw maybe, but think I'd go for a win after last week.

That 1965 result was a shocker, was there.

Back