• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Top Top ITK Hall of Fame

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
This thread is to appreciate the ITKers who actually put their balls on the line with definitive non-wishywashy information that turns out to be top top stuff as 'Arry would say.

Three come to mind immediately:

1) The Gabs ITK poster a few days ago that straight-up said NFL deal and increased capacity would be announced on Wednesday this week, a day or so previously.

2) The Guy who straight-up told us he had seen that Dempsey would be sold AND that he was joing Seattle, as he had seen the paperwork (or something)

3) The ITK who said that poch had visited the club for talks about taking over as manager/coach and released pics of Poch entering one of our complexes with his two boys

I'm sure many of you can recall many others...when i get time i'll try and post links with predictions before and the actual outcomes.

All hail the (non-BS) ITK!

Airport sightings with pictures of startled soon-to-be-Spurs-players are the definitive trademark of true ITK. There have been a few over the years, I believe.

The guy who met Zokora and Commoli in some hotel before the signing was announced

mezokorajpg0zy.1.jpg

dscn08315ns.0.jpg

There was some guy caled adiepf or summat who was petty bad and akqayid or summat .

Nothing beat Ben in his tree

POTL and blue and yellow was hilarious and the fallout of him claiming Willian was done ended him.

I think JJ has only ever got Saha and Nelsen right, the rest has been stuff in the media already.

Me :)

I got Bostock right about 8 years ago, my 'source' was a security guard who worked at the Palace training ground and drank in the pub I was working in.

12:08 "just got off the phone from my contact, Redknapp has turned us down as he wants to stay on the south coast"

12:11 Redknapp publicly announces he has taken the Spurs job
That was midnight wasn't it? If i recall I was out on the lash on a Saturday night and found at like 12:30am that he was the manager, night before the Bolton game, Pav scored twice I think.....

I remember an "ITK" in 2005 or 2006 claiming info from the tea lady at PSV, that Mark Van Bommel was coming to Spurs. No idea who the poster was, but still the funniest rumor I ever remember.

Back