• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Top Gun and Baby oil

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
It is impossible to watch this movie and not wear baby oil over your stomach.

Me the wife sister in law and her husband had a top gun night including singing and jumping round the living room. My son came in massively fcuked off because I forgot to pick him. Turning into a right sulky teenager, apparently its cold out and Top gun is a brick old movie.

I failed as a father.

Top gun is the best movie ever and the volleyball scene is better then any in the Godfather. Thinking of having a top gun theme for my funeral when the time comes. With a custard fight at the wake.

Anyway does anyone else pour baby oil over themselves when they watch this movie and flex in front of the mirror?

The sister in law thinks its odd that we always have so much baby oil in the house, you would think she would know by now.:D

Did all 4 of you partake in the baby oil, or do they just get to watch you slathering it all over (and flexing)?

Mix the baby oil with turmeric powder, preferably organic.
It is very healthy for your skin, and gives your body a yellowish radiance - much like custard.

Back