• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Top 5 Space heroes

We’ve had some horrendous players, but damn we’ve had some magic players aswell!

I’d add Ginola and Klinsmann from my early years of supporting Spurs, and Modric plus Robbie Keane (who whilst not quite as talented as the others listed, provided us with plenty of magic moments)….

Genuine great players I've seen live -> VDV, Bale, Modric, Berbatov, Kane

Probably could do one of these for the cult hero's, the who the fudge knows why, but we identified with them

Players I went to games and was just fixated on

Gazza
Klinsmann
Ginola
VDV
Berbatov

Cult hero wise

Gough
Freund (was so much better in the DM role under Hoddle)
Calderwood (For Barnsley away)
Sandro
BAE (for not caring but being outstanding)

Sent from my SM-A127F using Fapatalk

So many over the years here are 5 just in M/F

Hoddle ( GHod)
Ardiles
Gazza
Modric
Villa ( just for THAT goal)

Yuri Gagarin
Neil Armstrong
Alan Shepard Jr.
Valentina Tereshkova
John Glenn
artworks-000594701634-18ov1z-t500x500.jpg

edit: Only now when I went back to the original thread did I realize that was called "spacegoat." Anyway, I feel Buzz Aldrin needs an honorable mention for getting married on his 93rd birthday.

Favourite players in my lifetime?

Hoddle
Gazza
Bale
Sheringham
Kane

Ginola, Klinsmann, modric, vdv, king, lineker, waddle, son honourable mentions.

In no particular order:

Gascoigne (for THAT free kick)
Ziege (for THAT free kick)
Edman (for THAT free kick)
Rose (for THAT goal)
Kanoute (for THAT goal)
Bentley (for THAT goal)

I'll go with:

1. Gazza - worth the admission fee to watch - just an amazing footballer. Can I put Dembele with him. A CM who keeps the ball under pressure and beats players is such a rare thing and these two were phenomenal.
2. Klinsmann - what a shock when he signed. Started the influx and was an incredible talent.
3. Bale - the Inter Milan performance x 2...the AVB season. Incredible.
4. Kane - the best player I've seen wear our shirt if not necessarily the most naturally gifted.

And...

5. Dean Austin - I know. I know. But I idolised him as a kid. And I wrote to him and he wrote back several times and sent a bunch of signed photos. Made me love the club even more.

Back