• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tomiyasu Takehiro

Except he is 2 footed and doesn’t appear to have taken out any players having just come on the pitch

The tackle at 1:10. To be honest, I can't tell if he's the defender or attacker there, as Bologna play in both those kits.

I also mean that he tends to overplay things and his passing is a little 'feet not cashing the cheques his brain is writing'.

The tackle at 1:10. To be honest, I can't tell if he's the defender or attacker there, as Bologna play in both those kits.

I also mean that he tends to overplay things and his passing is a little 'feet not cashing the cheques his brain is writing'.
Hold on, you are talking about Foyth there aren’t You?

Two footed. Can play right across the backline. A couple of good seasons in a decent league. Rumoured to cost around £17m. What is not to like?

Not much to be honest. I think our principle CB needs to be quick, cultured and left-sided (a new Vertonghen or King). He ticks a couple of those.

If £17m is the price then it can only be a good deal - I mean, he cant make more mistakes than Dier last season, and might cost less than we'll receive from selling Dier.

So an improvement and some cash in too. Next, flog Sanchez and sign the Dane

Back