• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Tin Jedvaj

I see Baldini's influence on the club is already working wonders, just maybe next time he'll remember that he's meant to be representing Spurs now!!

BO6LNCKCAAMbo6r.png

40 mins flight to Croatia from Italy. Makes a big difference. And the family obviously preferred Italy to England.

its the kit i tell ya - no good things will come after it
(although at least we don't have a neck that curls up like Roma)

oh and they probably preferred Roma to Spurs

I haven't seen any other Italian club linked to him, so maybe but if another had come in then maybe not. Roma had done a lot of work behind the scenes before Spurs even got involved, perhaps his family felt a sense of loyalty to them. All speculation, who knows the real reasons.

I haven't seen any other Italian club linked to him, so maybe but if another had come in then maybe not. Roma had done a lot of work behind the scenes before Spurs even got involved, perhaps his family felt a sense of loyalty to them. All speculation, who knows the real reasons.

Impossible to know, but ever so slightly interesting to speculate :)

If they chose Roma over us for sporting reasons then I think they might have made a good choice. How many 18 year old centre backs break through for top clubs in the PL? How many 20 year old centre backs? Perhaps he watched Savic try and fail at City?

Very likely that he would have faced a long series of loans and/or time on the bench for us, whereas Roma just brought the Brazilian youngster Marquinhos (sp?) into their side at a similar age last season. I think it's easier for young centre backs in Serie A.

He kinda looks like a young Super Jan doesn't he?

Or Super Jan from the seventies, depending on how you look at it...

Yeah look at that shirt he's wearing - "Roma Cares".

Back