• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Timo Werner

That's not the intro video of someone we expect to make up the numbers.
That's a video of someone we expect to be our new and long term no.9

The intro video is less key than the details of the deal, which is a loan with an option to buy*, best see how this goes before making big predictions imo.

We'll see but I think he'll get more time on the left rather than in the centre but it's obviously good to have options and to have versatile players for the front three.

I like this deal, I'll like it even more if he can grab a couple at Stanford bridge, we absolutely fudging owe them one and Werner has a point to prove...

*Edit - this is what has been widely reported but might not be correct so I probably shouldn't assume, let's see if it mentions it in the club statement I guess.

Last edited:
Pleased with this signing, think he'll do well here and it seems a good financial deal too if we make it permanent.

Back