• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ticket Buying Guidance

NYSpur

Andy Gray
I will be making a trip over that will coincide with the Emirates Marketing Project home game. Unfortunately the trip is not for pleasure reasons, and attending the game is probably going to be the only fun element. Previously I have manged to buy seats when they go on general sale, but I am anticipating that will not be possible for this "big" game. That would seem to leave me with StubHub, correct? Can anyone provide any guidance regarding purchasing through that system as to timing and how the tickets are obtained?

I will be making a trip over that will coincide with the Emirates Marketing Project home game. Unfortunately the trip is not for pleasure reasons, and attending the game is probably going to be the only fun element. Previously I have manged to buy seats when they go on general sale, but I am anticipating that will not be possible for this "big" game. That would seem to leave me with StubHub, correct? Can anyone provide any guidance regarding purchasing through that system as to timing and how the tickets are obtained?

Sales on stubhub are opened when the fixture is sold out. It's STs being re-sold, so new ones are added continually, though I did notice for both Palace and Liverpool that a huge batch was released at one point. Got myself one early for Sunderland, so haven't kept up to date on that one. You pick up the ticket at a booth outside WHL. Getting one at a decent price will require a bit of luck, they don't stay available for long.

Sales on stubhub are opened when the fixture is sold out. It's STs being re-sold, so new ones are added continually, though I did notice for both Palace and Liverpool that a huge batch was released at one point. Got myself one early for Sunderland, so haven't kept up to date on that one. You pick up the ticket at a booth outside WHL. Getting one at a decent price will require a bit of luck, they don't stay available for long.
Thanks for that. What do you consider a "decent price" in the Emirates Marketing Project context (there appear to be seats for up to 125 pds

I would consider 80 pds to be fair value.
i have a question on stubhub. For the city game stubhub on sale date for general public is listed as 9 Sept. what time does it open? 0001 hours or 0900 hours?

Back