• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ticket and Travel guidance

NYSpur

Andy Gray
I am hoping to make a trip over in early December. As a result, I may be able to attend 3 games, WBA away, Monaco home and Saudi Sportswashing Machine home. I am trying to puzzle out how easy it is going to be to get tickets for all three and to travel to the WBA game. My assumption is that Monaco will be the most straightforward ticket wise and WBA will be the most logistically complicated. Any insights, suggestions will be gratefully received.

For WBA there are direct trains from London Marylebone to The Hawthorns. Takes about two hours.

Presumably through the New York supporters club (join quick!) you can get tickets for home games. WBA away may be more complex.
Monaco may not sell out so may be available once you are in the UK.

For WBA watch @hotspurtickets on Twitter. Become a member and you'll definitely get tickets for the other two home games - go online the day tickets are released for members. As above, the club may sort you out if coming from abroad.

If you aren't a member the Club will not be so obliging unfortunately, so if you want to be absolutely sure of the home tickets, buy a membership quick

For WBA watch @hotspurtickets on Twitter. Become a member and you'll definitely get tickets for the other two home games - go online the day tickets are released for members. As above, the club may sort you out if coming from abroad.
There's always a chance WBA away goes on sale to members too?

It seems to me that the Monaco game should be fairly open, based on the attendances from last year at the group stages. I'm thinking that my choices for Saudi Sportswashing Machine will be broader with StubHub than if I go the membership route (I did that in 2010 when I brought my sons as well). And WBA, if I am prepared to sit anywhere (I am very well behaved!), looking at the current game, there are lots of tickets on general sale. One can even become a member there for 6 pounds to get earlier booking!

Sorry to barge in, but since we're talking about it... myself and 2 other spurs supporting friends are planning a trip to see the NLD in march- will buying one membership guarantee us getting 3 tickets for the match? (if i go the website the day they go on sale for members etc), or is that kind of game just impossible to get tickets for?!

You'll need 3 memberships unfortunately, and then assign each ticket to an individual member.

It's not impossible no, you just have to get in the queue at the right time.

Home game i assume as the away is next week - i assumed home games were also decided on LPs

Home game i assume as the away is next week - i assumed home games were also decided on LPs

League games are just sold on a first come first served basis, used to be a lottery gauging what time to log on when the tickets go on sale on the Tuesday morning and waiting for in the queue and hoping they werent sold out by the time you were in.
This season it seems we hardly sell out on the first day and less and less people are buying at the first oppurtunity.

NLD will be a different affair though. Can see that selling out pretty quickly on the Tuesday morning.

Re: home matches going to LP's. I doubt it will happen, but I hope the club do this for the final match at the Lane next season. Otherwise that will be absolute lottery on the Tuesday morning sale-day

I bought Monaco home tickets on the OS this morning. I didnt think they were on sale until Wed 4th.

I don't think they are, wont let me buy just now.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a glitch in the relaunched (clunky as f*ck) new ticket area that has been launched? Do spurs not user test anything before pushing it out there

I don't think they are, wont let me buy just now.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a glitch in the relaunched (clunky as f*ck) new ticket area that has been launched? Do spurs not user test anything before pushing it out there

I bought mine yesterday too, it opened for ST holders to buy our seats through the Cup Tie guarantee scheme.
Open to Members on 4 Nov.

You'll need 3 memberships unfortunately, and then assign each ticket to an individual member.

It's not impossible no, you just have to get in the queue at the right time.
Will a lillywhite membership be enough or should we get 3 bronze memberships?
it's really expensive just for one game, but stubhub will probably cost much more for that kind of game. annoying
so... I don't know if this is a legitimate question here, but is anyone with 3 memberships plan on not going to the home NLD this season I'll be ecstatic to know about it...

Last edited:
Yeah Lillywhite will be fine, Bronze gets you on the ST waiting list and you also get access to a window the day before Lillywhite, but they sell so few seats in that window it's almost pointless IMO.

Back