• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Thomas Lemar

Wages I imagine
Or he's not seen as good enough. Or he's not seen as a good fit for us for whatever reason. Or he's not seen as good enough value for money for what he offers. Perhaps we were interested for £40m, but were told he'll be £65m and we just don't think he's good enough to spend that much. Or perhaps we're still interested and in the hunt, but waiting to see if Monaco will drop their asking price or Lemar will drop his wage demands...

The possibilities are almost endless.

Or he's not seen as good enough. Or he's not seen as a good fit for us for whatever reason. Or he's not seen as good enough value for money for what he offers. Perhaps we were interested for £40m, but were told he'll be £65m and we just don't think he's good enough to spend that much. Or perhaps we're still interested and in the hunt, but waiting to see if Monaco will drop their asking price or Lemar will drop his wage demands...

The possibilities are almost endless.

Personally I think it's his pet snake that's causing problems. He just can't get a visa, the poor schlong. And with Lemar reportedly very attached to his snake, this transfer seems a no go.

Personally I think it's his pet snake that's causing problems. He just can't get a visa, the poor schlong. And with Lemar reportedly very attached to his snake, this transfer seems a no go.

Shameful attempt ... hang your head on shame

He has been for some time. They're just putting on a show for the fans where they reluctantly let him leave at the last they of the window because they 'had no choice'.
I know. Doing a lot of the same thing as we did when we knew Bale was of to Madrid - bying before every other club know they got money burning in their pocket.

This another of Monaco's potential one season wonders?

M'bappe, Lemar then that Dembele kid from Dortmund. The world has gone mad, paying obscene amounts of money for the form of one great season.

Back