• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The youth players/on-loan thread 2014-2015

Interesting that Brentford let Pritchard take (and score) their penalties. Thats a lot of trust they are putting on his young shoulders, encouraging.

Did he win the penalty?? Might be a case of he won it and wanted to take it, although at 2-0 you would expect the manager to have a regular pen taker step in.

Seems he is the designated kicker. I've looked at the Brentford lineup most weekends and the graphic shows him lining up centrally as one of a midfield three, but last night it showed him on the left. Anyone know if this is the case???

From the old highlights for our U21's etc he usually lined up on the left and cut in on his right foot.

There's apparently a decent interview with him from last night here: http://www.player.brentfordfc.co.uk/home. You have to register though.

down the middle worked this time but may be a different story if he's trying to place it.

Interesting to hear his confidence and decision-making method; with that in his mind, I'd be confident with Pritchard... until he misses one, that is

From all accounts Alex's best performance tonight? MOM? For those who were at the game.

I thought he wasn't that good.can't hold the ball up and gave it away too often.Not quick enough to be a winger.

The reason he played out wide seems to be that someone else has taken his usual spot.

Boro fan on a mixed forum i go on has been full of praise for Fredricks - reckons he's the best RB in the league :p great in attack and strong defensively. Naughton was there on loan the other year and Fredricks is 'on another level' apparently

Great to hear. He seldom gets a mench from Spurs fan but I've nursed really high hopes for him ever since witnessing his second half performance against Anzhi last season. In that short cameo he was quite outstanding, especially going forward. His frequent marauding runs and deadly crossing caused havoc against admittedly weak opponents, but as they always say, you can only play what's in front of you.

I said then I haven't seen a better crosser of the ball at Tottenham in decades and it sounds now like he's proving it was no fluke.

Best crosser of the ball in decades? Bale was one of the best crossers in world football when he was with us.

I doubt we will ever see the best of Fredericks as he'll likely be sold this summer. After all he won't get a show ahead of Walker and Yedlin.

As for Pritchard. Reading most match reports he seems to flit in and out of games and is usually subbed before the end. They do have competition for places there so he's gonna have to work hard to stay in the starting 11

I doubt we will ever see the best of Fredericks as he'll likely be sold this summer. After all he won't get a show ahead of Walker and Yedlin.

As for Pritchard. Reading most match reports he seems to flit in and out of games and is usually subbed before the end. They do have competition for places there so he's gonna have to work hard to stay in the starting 11

Hmmm sounds awfully familiar to a player we currently have in our first team.

Came on as a sub in the 64th minute in their league opener.

Started the next one, but was subbed at HT.

Didn't feature again until late September when he started a game, but was subbed around the 70th minute.

Didn't play the following week, but early October he made three sub appearances for 4, 8 and 12 minutes respectively.

Last appearance was as a sub at the start of this month.

I may have missed something, but that's about it for him in the league.

He did get injured at the start of October I think and hasn't been able to push his way back into the starting lineup

Back