• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The We8Campbell Memorial ITK Thread

We've been here before haven't we....

Every deadline day without fail, a zillion twitter accounts confirming big signing x is coming, then nothing except disappointment....

If VDV was nothing but disappointment for you i guess..

Oh and Hugo Lloris..

I really think Levy leaves it so late because he loves the attention that comes with deadline day

I don't. It's not like you ever see him being followed with a camera, or giving out interviews is it?

thats not what i meant.....doing the deal, trying to do the deal that gets everyone talking on deadline day is what its all about for him. We all know Levy himself is a very private guy

from the same people who broke Holtby first... (hardly a massive scoop I know..)

Goal UK ‏@GoalUK
BIG news on Tottenham and a certain striker about to drop! #THFC

arrrrghhh!

Last edited:
from the same people who broke Holtby first... (hardly a massive scoop I know..)

Goal UK ‏@GoalUK
BIG news on Tottenham and a certain striker about to drop! #THFC

arrrrghhh!

Maybe its Crouch, it wouldnt be good if he dropped. He's quite high up.

ITK: Spurs are receiving a fax! It's from a Brazilian number! Could it finally be?! It's... IT'S... a restraining order from Leandro Damião.

:tumbleweed:

@piersmorgan: BREAKING TRANSFER NEWS: Andre Santos just signed for Spurs in a £10m deal. #deadlineday

By Greg Stobart

Tottenham have made a deadline day attempt to sign Leandro Damiao with a bid worth £16 million for the Brazilian striker.

So what we've heard already, LOLZ Goaluk TroLOLing!

Grey Fox

Just been told that we are still trying for striker, but no name if Rehab is right then it could be tied up with Brazil, but there are at least two back ups lined up.

Can confirm the club are working very hard on getting shot of Gomes, and three of Jenas, Bentley, Huddlestone and or Livermore. Problem is can't loan two to any one club. My source also doesn't think Diame is a goer anymore not particularly fancied anymore by AVB.

Not earth shattering, but backs up some of info from others.

Back