• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Walking Dead (books) *potential spoilers*

im a big fan of the tv show and not read the comics... im gonna look into buyng the graphic novels, assuming they dont do them in single comic book series as that annoys me and i dont get on with them

You can get collected paperback volumes that are around ?ú5-6 a pop on Amazon, I think were up to 15 now, or they do a hardback colelction which is up to a few volumes I think.

Alternatively you could buy them and support the artists and writers who put it together? Just a thought.

October probably, although the second season was longer than the first so not as much production time, so might be early next year.

I'm gonna bump this one as I've just watched season 4 on catchup and NayimFTHWL was spot on - I can't be arsed to dredge through a "TV Thread" just to discuss the one show I watch.

First of all can I not have any season 5 spoilers as I missed the boat on that one - episode 3 is the earliest one on catch up.

Secondly does anyone not want me talking about any spoilers from the 4th season? (or the 3rd for that matter!)

Not been able to convince the missus, brother or any mates to watch it but REALLY wanna talk about the part where I actually sat forward in my chair with my hand over my mouth and my eyes wide...I haven't read the graphic novels but I know that this must be pretty much as dark as it gets!

Haven't read this thread as don't want the spoilers.. but if any of you ever notice a sale for walking dead on comixology etc please send me a PM.

Back