• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The transfer window thread.

I believe but can not prove that he wanted Mane as his wide attacking option. We obviously didn't get him and fell back to a secondary/tertiary option. One that was originally bloody fudging awful.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk
I agree he wanted Mane but as said a load of times we couldn’t afford his wages at the time

I agree he wanted Mane but as said a load of times we couldn’t afford his wages at the time
That's my point, Sissoko was a fall back option. Didn't match up to his first choice and he later refused secondary options.

Wanamya, Sissoko, Eriksen and Lamela out.

Lewis Cook, David Brooks and Zakaira in.

Really need to look at Jude Bellingham and Camaviga to sign but loan back to their clubs for the rest of the season.

Wanamya, Sissoko, Eriksen and Lamela out.

Lewis Cook, David Brooks and Zakaira in.

Really need to look at Jude Bellingham and Camaviga to sign but loan back to their clubs for the rest of the season.
Bellingham the kid from Birmingham? I’d love that kind of signing and we park him at Birmingham for 18 months

WE. NEED. DEFENDERS.NOW.

Maybe. I'd like to think that a top manager can though take the 4 international CBs (two of whom have c.100 caps), the 3 internatational full-backs and the 4 international CMs which we have and come up with a relatively solid base for the team.

The glaring gap in the squad is right-back. I'd settle for us just fixing that properly in January and if we can offload some of the likes of Rose, Wanyama and /eriksen then great

DM
RB
CB
LB
CB
GK

what we need for the first team and in order of priority

For the squad:

CF
GK
RB
AM

(Not an overhaul though)

DM
RB
CB
LB
CB
GK

what we need for the first team and in order of priority

For the squad:

CF
GK
RB
AM

(Not an overhaul though)

I'd potential put GK ahead of the CB in your first team overhaul, but otherwise agree.

I'm saying GK is the biggest priority.
How the team have any confidence with Gazziniga behind them?
RB and a DM solution too.

Does kinda depend on how Lloris comes back from his injury - if he doesn't then GK will potentially be a priority

Does kinda depend on how Lloris comes back from his injury - if he doesn't then GK will potentially be a priority

That's why I think that it is a decision that is best left until the summer. The same with CBs. A first team ready RB and central midfielder would be a very good January and put us in a decent position for the rest of the season.

Back