• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Sun On Sunday

Read the sun every day. Used to read the NOTW but don't bother on a Sunday now. Started buying the mirror for the football but now just read super goals on a Monday. Looking forward to seeing what it's like.

And what paper do you read? I read the sun for page 3 and football (mainly)

I love it when ppl think they're better cos they read a non red top :)

As it happens i do not read any of them as they all have their own agendas. It does make me wonder though if people who think others are better then them are actually low on self confidence. :-"

As it happens i do not read any of them as they all have their own agendas. It does make me wonder though if people who think others are better then them are actually low on self confidence. :-"

Read none of them? I try to read whichever ones i can get my hands on, on the same day. It's interesting to see the different takes on the events that have occurred, plus that way i can decide for myself which one seems more believable.

Although all are taken with a pinch of salt.

Read none of them? I try to read whichever ones i can get my hands on, on the same day. It's interesting to see the different takes on the events that have occurred, plus that way i can decide for myself which one seems more believable.

Although all are taken with a pinch of salt.

The trouble is that most of the stuff is agenda driven so you make the choice to believe what they want you to.

No idea. In truth ppl who read broadsheets or other non red tops are no better than someone who reads the sun but generally think they are for some reason. Usually uptight sods too.

No idea. In truth ppl who read broadsheets or other non red tops are no better than someone who reads the sun but generally think they are for some reason. Usually uptight sods too.

You mean like mushrooms, " kept in the dark and fed flimflam"

You make a good point there, Leeds Spur. Which is why, despite some shortcomings, I am very grateful for the majority of the work the BBC do in delivering News (and other content) without anywhere near as much as the aforementioned shameless agenda setting.

It's a good system, and I'm very happy to pay my licence fee for this and things like Horizon and Panorama. Bruce Forsythe, and dancing has beens... not so much! Tess Daly in a clingy ballgown eases the pain... but I'm glad (in a roundabout sorta way!) she's not there with her funbags out to distract me as they try to tell me some important news!

So without subscriptions independent news is dead.

Good. Long live independent blogs.

I get more informed, up to the minute, political news from http://order-order.com/ than from ANY of the dead tree press

Personally I don't want to read about what Pippa Middleton ate for breakfast, which is what the rags are filled with

I certainly won't EVER pay for the privilege!

Last edited:
Just seen that disgusting parasite Jordan has got a column in the Sun on Sunday... What the fudge could she possibly have to say that'd be of any interest to the general public? There we go again celebrating chavs and thickos

Good. Long live independent blogs.

I get more informed, up to the minute, political news from http://order-order.com/ than from ANY of the dead tree press

Personally I don't want to read about what Pippa Middleton ate for breakfast, which is what the rags are filled with

I certainly won't EVER pay for the privilege!

Bang on. Plus sports pages are just filled with hyperbolised or made up brick. If an industry whose sole aim is to intentionally misinterpret its interviewees to create false stories in order to sell papers is going out of business that's fine by me.

Make sure you buy 1st-ever Sunday edition of The Sun tomorrow. BIG news about Spurs boss Harry Redknapp & exclusive chat with Jose Mourinho.

:-k

Back