• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Sun On Sunday

Make sure you buy 1st-ever Sunday edition of The Sun tomorrow. BIG news about Spurs boss Harry Redknapp & exclusive chat with Jose Mourinho.

:-k

Haven't you heard the big news? he might be the next England manager? They said it was big news right, not that is was anything new....

3m? average for NOTW was 8m.

If all else fails, they can just chuck brown envelopes about!

its the end of the World as we know it, and I feel fine....

How many bought it just to get their hands on the first issue and check it out?

I think Murdoch said he'd be happy with 2m

e.g. I bought one for the novelty factor. I won't be buying it next week (unless there's a John Terry disgrace story)

3m? average for NOTW was 8m.

If all else fails, they can just chuck brown envelopes about!

its the end of the World as we know it, and I feel fine....

No, you're wrong.

The average for the NOTW was 2.7 million, is was Britain's best selling paper by a considerable margin.

e.g. I bought one for the novelty factor. I won't be buying it next week (unless there's a John Terry disgrace story)

I think they'll settle at 2.5 million....same as the Sun does in the week.

Apart from the racing post i can not remember the last time i brought a newspaper.

No, you're wrong.

The average for the NOTW was 2.7 million, is was Britain's best selling paper by a considerable margin.

touche! I read the influence column after a quick google, which says 8m. That'll learn me!

Still, the News Int. were bunging coppers ?ú80k a pop according to Leveson today. Bosh! that will take a slightly larger brown envelope.

I'm not condoning the behaviour Howard, but this wasn't News International alone!!

All the papers were at it!!

no doubt at all. im still waiting for the inevitable game of dirty linen hanging to occur at the others. what seems to be the pattern is, everyone keeps very quiet and keep others quiet by saying 'if i go down, youre all coming with me', and then one person pipes up to bring the whole lot down.

what is odd about the Chris Hunhe story is it required NI to shop 'confidential' sources in order for the case to come to court, and thus remove a cabinet minister of a democratic nation. Its like NI have said, after all these years of protecting their sources, to just say 'well fudge it'. In these circumstances I cant see how, along with not being allowed to bribe the police or phone hack, these papers can get any stories at all. What they do is dependant on illegal activity, so without it I find it difficult to see where the business can operate, aside from doing invesitgative journalism.

They only "investigate" where there's a scandal to be had, ie. celebrities, politicians and such.

Back