• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Sun on Sunday

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
How long has the News of The World been shut down for?

Basically Murdoch just gave the people at the news of the world a bit off time of, sounds to me like it will be the news of the world but under a new name, something i think we all thought he would do. I reckon after a couple of years the whole tabolid press will be just as bad as it always was.

couple of years? nah, they are just waiting for the next big event (Iraq war etc) to deflect attention, then normal service will be resumed

but hey, good luck to him - if people are stupid enough to read such brick then so be it

on the plus side - 7 days of boooooobbbbbieeeeeeeeessssssss

NotW in all but name. Even after the 'revelations' about how News International works, I still can't believe that people still buy the Sun (tbh I don't know why they did in the first place!)

i do like reading the sun for sport - never buy it tho just read it online. The likes of the sun and the mirror are good for match reports etc. Theyre also good to just pass 20 mins by - dont take it seriously and take it for what it is - gossip etc.

Back