• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Spanish Football Thread

How many hat tricks is that for Messi now, by the way? At least 19 in La liga if the Internet is to be trusted.

Who was that rolling around in agony in the end, only to jump straight up when the whistle blew? Quite pathetic.

He'll be back, tenacious little ****er that he is. He'll be heartened by his teams attitude I'm sure, bodes well for the season.

All the diving and play acting, and the gullible refereeing. Nah, not for me.
Yes there is that but I think you need to look at these matches in a different way. I find them great entertainment for those same reasons. I liken it to watching a comedy movie instead of the usual drama we have suffer. Happy ending today mind ☺

These games look like some sort of really bitchy Flamenco dancing. Furious strumming 12-strings and haughty, shrieking dancers with hat pins clenched in their teeth.

Who's going to win the league? Just had a look and Real have the shorter odds.. is that because they're a point ahead (in the driving seat as it were?) Barca beat Real so have the better head to head and Atletico are still in the mix.

Watching him on the ball last night I actually felt quite sad.

It sickens me because I should be above **** like this (onward and upward and all that) but I miss him playing in our shirt and terrorising teams in our shirt and scoring world class goals in our shirt. :(

Back