• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The slow version of Glory-Glory

totman

Jose Dominguez
Been hearing it for quite a while now, and it was at its loudest against Bolton the other night.

Was thinking that with SCBC coming up next season there will now be two clubs (them and Stoke) destroying our slow version of "Oh When..".
We should definately not abandon it, because only we do it right....but Id like the the slow GG to also take off.

'We are Tottenham.... from the Lane' should be sung very slow, would be amazing (like the original - Sailing)

I remember one time about 6 or 7 years ago where we started singing it at an absolute snails pace... I was thoroughly bored after about the first minute!

I think people don't realise that it starts slow for a verse or two and then speeds up.

In the bricklayers pub the slow version of oh when the spurs last for a good 3/4 rounds but in the ground once and then it goes fast. Used to tinkle me off when I had my seat over there.

Back