• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Saturday, not the Saturdays, random thread.

El Guepardo

Rafael Van Der Vaart
Although, to start proceedings..

Frankie-Sandford5.jpg

Obviously, the very best of the Saturdays!

So what are all you up to today? Have you had your Saturday poo yet? I had mine, it was a very normal one but I remember thinking that wiping after was a nasty colour, mixture of peanut butter and yeasty Marmite. There was definitely no love for this peanuty butter/marmite hybrid though!

I'm working through job applications, such fun! 8-[

Gonna watch the football, do some e-mailing, sort my room + work folders out, attempt to do some journal research for my dissertation and then sit back with a few bevvies later on and watch take me out!

What's your dissertation being written about? I'm going to catch-up with mate soon, have a couple beers and have a chat about his new job. If only the Spurs game was a 3pm kick off, perhaps then the pub might have shown the game live so could have gone to watch it.

btqxvov166knvxvb.jpg

The best Saturday, some good topless pics of her about too.

Today is all about football, with a bit of rugby thrown in. Might grab some xbox time too. I've had two poo's so far.

Seen the topless pictures, she is definitely up there with Frankie but hotter? Nah. Ideal would be the pair of them at the same time.

What's your dissertation being written about? I'm going to catch-up with mate soon, have a couple beers and have a chat about his new job. If only the Spurs game was a 3pm kick off, perhaps then the pub might have shown the game live so could have gone to watch it.
It's to do with the development of 'coaching toughness'. Quite a lot of stuff has been written on how athletes develop mental toughness, but not much on how the coaches develop theirs. Gonna interview some professional coaches in the summer, hopefully - then use this information and background research to develop some ideas for the dissertation.

Oh, and Sandford is the best Saturday!

And the best thing that John Terry inadvertently gifted Wayne Bridge.

The dissertation sounds interesting, I guess that coaches toughness is never really analysed because coaches behaviour is rarely on display, instead we see the results of the coaches actions through the results of their team or the sportsmen and women that the coach trains. Are you required to make any judgments yourself before finding out the reality of the situation?

Seen the topless pictures, she is definitely up there with Frankie but hotter? Nah. Ideal would be the pair of them at the same time.

I prefer Una AND Mollie to Frankie. Although, all 3 (fudge it all 5 of them) in a tumble would be a wonderous thing.

And the best thing that John Terry inadvertently gifted Wayne Bridge.

The dissertation sounds interesting, I guess that coaches toughness is never really analysed because coaches behaviour is rarely on display, instead we see the results of the coaches actions through the results of their team or the sportsmen and women that the coach trains. Are you required to make any judgments yourself before finding out the reality of the situation?
Yea I'm happy with the title, should be intriguing. Always nice to do work on a matter that you find interesting. To be honest, at this early stage (had the first meeting with my dissertation advisor on thursday) I'm not particularly sure - all I know is that the research will be mainly qualitative which suits me down to a tee.

I'm assuming you're a student too, mate?

Not far off, finished degree last year. Dissertations can be a pain, wrote mine though inside a few weeks as it was one of those I could just break in to smaller essays, almost as part of a book rather than a dissertation. I enjoyed the subject too about how successfull businesses can be operating on the Internet.

last saturday my pipes froze (not a euphimism sadly) and then burst. i have a leak in the bathroom and have to empty a bucket every 5 hours.

and this morning, the same pipes that froze last weekend (fixed in the week), have frozen again.
i have one room full of the content of my shed. a bathroom full of dirty wet towels and bucket getting fuller by the second. and piles of laundary that aint getting washed anytime soon.

so im going down the pub to watch........(no football in random!) \o/

Not far off, finished degree last year. Dissertations can be a pain, wrote mine though inside a few weeks as it was one of those I could just break in to smaller essays, almost as part of a book rather than a dissertation. I enjoyed the subject too about how successfull businesses can be operating on the Internet.
Fair enough mate. Any advice on how to get the dissertation done as smoothly as posisble?

It's to do with the development of 'coaching toughness'. Quite a lot of stuff has been written on how athletes develop mental toughness, but not much on how the coaches develop theirs.

By focussing on the things that are within their control than not. i.e diet, or break up facets of performance to improve in the trainee, a coach can develop the trainee. Things such as wind speed [in terms of a 100m sprint for example] or other athletes ability [competitor] are uncontrollable, and as a result, cannot be focussed on for improvement of a trainee. By blanking out uncontrollable factors, the coach can develop mental toughness, developing a tunnel vision on factors needed for success. Dissertation done, 1st. end.

Another thing that is uncontrolable is my anus today, toilet.out.of.action. last nights curry has left me bricking fluff

Woke up hungover. Had Lunch. Watched the Utd Liverpool game round mates house. Bought beer for later. Went to pub to watch Spurs game. Saw mates band play. Cooked Linguine alla amatriciata. Played COD with mate. Went out. House party. Then Hawaian bar til close. To terrible chicken place. To bed.

Good Saturday.

Watched Spurs win 5-0, drank a lot of beer then watched Toronto lose to Montreal 5-0 in the hockey at a bar. Mixed day.

Back