• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The quntiest team of all time - right back

Which right back is the biggest qunt?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No stand-outs here. The goalkeepers had some good candidates, who you wanted on the short list, even if decided on the most quntiest. Here it is a bunch of slightly irritating players. They say the right back is the least talented on the teams and it seems this applies to quntinest.

Centre back and left back should have more talent on display.

Erm...

District Judge Alan Jones: "I wish I could say what caused Stephanie Ward such distress that she shouted 'get off me' during a 999 call... only she and you Mr Simpson know what happened and I can't base me sentencing upon speculation.".

Officers arrived a short time later at the house which Simpson bought for her, with one saying he could hear Ms Ward screaming as soon as he got out of the van.
PC Gareth Hughes said that as he approached the house in Worsley, the screaming stopped and changed to the sound of 'someone gasping for breath and struggling to breath'.
He told the court he found Simpson in the living room, next to the Christmas tree, 'straddling her with his hands firmly around her throat'.
The trial heard Simpson, who lives in Eccles, had no idea she had called the police and was 'startled' when they burst in.

Erm...

District Judge Alan Jones: "I wish I could say what caused Stephanie Ward such distress that she shouted 'get off me' during a 999 call... only she and you Mr Simpson know what happened and I can't base me sentencing upon speculation.".

Officers arrived a short time later at the house which Simpson bought for her, with one saying he could hear Ms Ward screaming as soon as he got out of the van.
PC Gareth Hughes said that as he approached the house in Worsley, the screaming stopped and changed to the sound of 'someone gasping for breath and struggling to breath'.
He told the court he found Simpson in the living room, next to the Christmas tree, 'straddling her with his hands firmly around her throat'.
The trial heard Simpson, who lives in Eccles, had no idea she had called the police and was 'startled' when they burst in.

And he only got community service

Back