• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 'Where Are They Now?' Thread

Re: Martin Fulop Has Cancer

I can see this thread getting pretty messy. Resist the temptation!!!

Hope the chap gets better and quick. I would not wish the big C on anyone.

If thats Karma thats a proper kick in the teeth. Hope he recovers well.

All because he has had a tumour removed DOESN'T mean he has cancer (unless you have read somewhere he has). Lets not be NOTW

All because he has had a tumour removed DOESN'T mean he has cancer (unless you have read somewhere he has). Lets not be NOTW

Said it was malignant, requires further treatment etc. Can mods change thread title to malignant tumour, if that is more appropriate?

Last edited:

This has really made me feel bad after everything that spat out of my mouth about him last season.

Former Tottenham, Middlesbrough and Ajax striker Mido has announced his retirement at the age of 30.
The striker represented 11 clubs in seven countries and won over 50 caps for Egypt but arguably failed to fulfil his talent and has been without a club since being released by Barnsley in January.
He wrote on Twitter today: "Today, I announce my retirement as a footballer. I would like to thank everyone who supported me during my career and especially all my fans."

standard.co.uk/sport/football/former-spurs-striker-mido-retires-8654343.html

If thats Karma thats a proper kick in the teeth.

Many of us thought exactly the same. I still think money changed hands somewhere along the line......

Former Tottenham, Middlesbrough and Ajax striker Mido has announced his retirement at the age of 30.
The striker represented 11 clubs in seven countries and won over 50 caps for Egypt but arguably failed to fulfil his talent and has been without a club since being released by Barnsley in January.
He wrote on Twitter today: "Today, I announce my retirement as a footballer. I would like to thank everyone who supported me during my career and especially all my fans."

standard.co.uk/sport/football/former-spurs-striker-mido-retires-8654343.html

I don't know what is more surprising a man of his talents retiring at age 30 without any major injury concerns or the fact he couldn't cut it at Barnsley to end his career? Really is crazy how some of these footballers take their talent for granted Mido had the potential to be a top top class striker

Yer, right, karma for playing a poor game of football is cancer.... I guess there's always someone who goes there.

Did you miss the fudging IF ? Guess there's always someone that cant read for brick.

Back