• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official Twitter Thread

the fox in the box

Øyvind Leonhardsen
As twitter seams to be causing more and more of a storm I thought it would be good to point people in the right direction and all the spurs players and staff that are on it...

I till start... check out the current trend #AskHarry He is about to do a Q&A for QPR but it has turned into the funniest thing I have seen on there.....

Classics cuch as

"Could you explain the differenc ebetween a bulk standard top player, a top top player and a triffik top drawer player?"
"When you spent 12million on Samba did you just think the dance lessons where a bit expensive?"
Is it true you once held up a McDonalds for 6 hours waiting for Jim White?"

go....

#AskHarry How difficult was it going over Niagara Falls in a barrel dressed as a woman? pic.twitter.com/TtKdwkYRZX
BXVNiqKIUAALEfc.jpg

Back