• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official 'No OOMT for Sheriff?' OMT ***

My only transfer window regret was not going for Baines...my biggest Jan window wish would be signing Baines!

I'm happy with Rose and Fryers. I think Fryers could be a top class LB in the not too distant future. He's big, mobile, quick and composed. Also, Baines would cost £20m....would rather that we spend that on a ball playing midfielder

Oh good shout, excellent shout mate...yeah, saw someone also said Scorps and that's another good shout...maybe he's got 6 favorite bands! But yes, Europe...I'll bet he croons 'Final Countdown' in the shower the sexy thing, snood/scarf still on obviously...

I'm happy with Rose and Fryers. I think Fryers could be a top class LB in the not too distant future. He's big, mobile, quick and composed. Also, Baines would cost £20m....would rather that we spend that on a ball playing midfielder

Fair points mate, makes sense for sure...Fryers might yet...we shall see...yes, Baines would be a 'now' purchase, but I think he'd be the 'now' that guaranteed top 4 and a trophy...

I agree. These games away at Dog **** FC we should just take say 17 senior pros and have two kids on the bench. If we go ahead then bring on a youngster

Do you remember when team survived perfectly well with 3 subs on the bench. Now managers need a full squad there.

Got to say, how good has Chiriches been the last two games? Looks like a wonderful wonderful player who will get even better. Top top class signing, and frankly, I think we'l be fighting the likes of Barca off in a couple of years...I remember our Romanian listee scouting reports and boy, were they accurate!

Back