• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
injured, we really miss him
great player, he is still making silly mistakes sometimes but he will be great defender one day if not already

yeah, I remember seeing him for Croatia when watching a game to see Modric and he looked solid. Saw a few games with Lyon last year too and he looked okay, made one shaky mistake but he looked good for someone young.

The games so far in the Euros has been great, much more entertaining than the last World cup who was very boring. But England and Sweden has not played yet ;) Starting to get nervous already for tomorrow, a must win game for Sweden if we want to get through the group stage.

he missed first half of the season with injury and the rest of the season he was poor for Sevilla and put on bench a lot
for Croatia he is playing great, but not as RM like today

Yeh noticed he's been on the bench for a while but didn't know it was because of injury. The way he started when he first signed was outstanding though.

yeah, I remember seeing him for Croatia when watching a game to see Modric and he looked solid. Saw a few games with Lyon last year too and he looked okay, made one shaky mistake but he looked good for someone young.
he made many mistakes earlierin his career and we were very surprised that Lyon bought him from Dinamo for 8M €, but he is making much less mistakes now and for a young player he is excellent, Liverpool is after him for a while now

The games so far in the Euros has been great, much more entertaining than the last World cup who was very boring. But England and Sweden has not played yet ;) Starting to get nervous already for tomorrow, a must win game for Sweden if we want to get through the group stage.

I hear ya. I got Sweden in the sweep stake at work.
Fcuk England. Moneys at stake!

Yeh noticed he's been on the bench for a while but didn't know it was because of injury. The way he started when he first signed was outstanding though.
beacuse of great last season they put him right back in the team when he recovered and he didn't perfom nowhere near as good like last season

that destroyed his confidence, but he is playing good now

Back