• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
Glad to see they have everything under control in Poland

[video=youtube;Rf2m3SGLM5Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rf2m3SGLM5Y[/video]

If Navas can get in Spain's squad, Lennon could... but Lennon can't get in Englands.. funny isn't it.

Indeed. There's a real lack of players like Lennon and Navas these days, I can't really think of any other players like them at the Euros.

---------------Pletikosa
Srna----Ćorluka---Schildenfeld---Strinić
Rakitić---Vukojević---Modrić---Perišić
-------Mandžukić-----Jelavić

to think, some people think iniesta is vastly overrated....actually said he's average compared to david silva. more evidence of what they know

Doesn't he always play there for Croatia? Or does Srna usually push on to right mid to allow Corluka to play at rb?

Either way I'm happy with this result. I do ike the Irish and have been to Croatia a lot of times before and loved it. Have a feeling both teams will be looking to go out for the win considering the other two opponents in the group...

Doesn't he always play there for Croatia? Or does Srna usually push on to right mid to allow Corluka to play at rb?
usualy Corluka played RB and Srna RM, but we have a lot of injuries and not enough quality defenders so we're stuck with this now

hang on i have srna on my fantasy team but as a fudgein midfielder. Is he a right back this game or the whole tournament?

fudgein brick team

Back