• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official EURO 2012 thread

Who will win Euro 2012?

• Spain

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • Germany

Votes: 54 55.1%
  • Holland

Votes: 17 17.3%
  • France

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Italy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • England

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Croatia

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Poland

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ukraine

• Other

• Total voters
I hope as many of them as possible pick up niggly injuries and do not go, i really could not care about international football.

Hope holland and croatia do not make it past the group stages.

Think the stage is set for Rafa to be one of the stars of the tournament. With the attacking quartet of him, Sneijder, RvP and Robben, Holland could be devastating.

I hope as many of them as possible pick up niggly injuries and do not go, i really could not care about international football.

Hope holland and croatia do not make it past the group stages.

You dont want our players having a brilliant euro and raising their own market value and status? Not to speak of the huge moral boost they would have when coming back to train here again...

Rafa has been playing in the 'Modric' role alongside Van Bommel for Netherlands, very well by all accounts. Rotating with De Jong.

world cup was van der vaart on right sneijder middle robben left in group stages pretty sure van der vaart got dropped in knockout rounds for kuyt

Should have clarified I was talking about their qualifying games.

I could still be wrong and talking utter gonad*s though. Carry on...

In the important games(when i ve watched NL),they always played Van Bommel-De jong/de zeeuw as holders,then Kuyt-Sneijder-Robben and the rapist upfront.In the "lighter" matches,VdV was used mostly in the modric role...Considering what a group they have at the Euro's I cant see VdV being first choice(even tho he is in a better form than Sneijder atm)

Probably Oxlade Chamberlain, but he actually deserves a place ahead of players like Walcott and Downing.

Hope it's not the Ox. He's not ready. Walcott to be fair has got 8 goals and 11 assists to his name in the prem, I don't watch him week in week out but I'm fairly certain he is better than the general opinion of him on here. It's the same problem with Lennon playing for England that the team never plays to a fast wingers strengths.

fudging racist, fascist scum.

Ukraine, Russia, Qatar - not a proper democracy amongst them. And in the middle of it all we have that disgusting qunt Blatter sniggering about gays, which places him closer to these Donetsk pondlife than it does the average Western European football fan.

I'd love to see a firm set up for the purpose of smashing the heads of bigots and racists.

Like the firm in the Gary Oldman movie?

What a performance from him tho,amazing acting :)

Back