• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** The Official Boxing/UFC/MMA thread ***

Hope he smashes Khan now

I detest Khan, the most deluded boxer there is on the planet! Would love to see Brook beat him up after all the years of 'brooks below me' nonsense! Ryan Rhodes funny on the live coverage picking Brook to beat him while Khan sat there! Noone likes him arrogant beyond belief apparently.

I'm no boxing expert but after many years I still have no idea if Khan is any good or completely overrated? He seems to only fight about once every year against someone he has a huge advantage over, either a guy who is moving up in weight or is now past it etc.

How would a Brook - Khan fight likely go?

Floyd Mayweather posted pictures online of the earnings from his last two fights, which were worth over $72million.

Not known for his modesty, the five-division world champion posted the images on his Twitter account. The 37-year-old beat Mexican Saul Alvarez in September last year and in May this year he defeated Argentinian boxer Marcos Maidana.

The pictures showed two cheques - one worth $31,406,000 (£18,950,672), and the other $40,870,000 (£24,661,337). Meaning his combined income for the two fights came to $72,276,000 (£43,612,009). the pictures were accompanied by the words: 'GHod bless'.

1408795167898_Image_galleryImage_Mayweather_money_PNG_Cheq.JPG

1408795151226_Image_galleryImage_Mayweather_money_PNG_Cheq.JPG

Crazy that no one else out there gets anywhere near those figures.. Are there any other potential boxers that could even been getting respectable PPV buys compared to that over the coming years?

What's this Kell Brook stabbing all about? anyone read anything?

There's no real details in the Sky Sports story, just that he was on holiday with his pregnant wife.. it doesn't sound like he was out being a dingdong or starting trouble?

I think there is only one person who can test him in the heavyweight division and that person is currently the world's best.

Joshua is a monster, apparently his next opponent is someone Chisora beat earlier this year. I personally think he could beat Chisora now, but it is important to not be rushed too soon, and Hearn is a good promoter and should steer him the right way. He seems to enjoy knocking seven bells out of people, like Tyson in the early years.

Bellew v Cleverly was a bit drab. How one card was scored for Cleverly I'll never know, he hardly used his right hand in the whole match.

[video=youtube;IScF_C_rJDg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IScF_C_rJDg[/video]

Mickey Rourke's return to the boxing ring at the age of 62.

Back