Muttley
Vedran Corluka
First things first I guess.
Also, is not most of the evidence from the fella that leaked all the emails etc?
I'm not sure what jurisdiction the PL have to dig thru or demand documents from City for later years.
ie they (PL) got lucky with a whistleblower in the first instance.
And if City were continuing to play bad....I'd imagine the HD melter and paper shredder would have been working overtime to cover their asses?
Perhaps, but you still need to submit your formal accounts to Companies House. My educated guess is that as part of PSR the PL also get access to these accounts. So to use a simple example, if City were still not getting monies direct from sponsors and instead from the Sheikh then they have been mis-stating revenue with capital investment. That means revenue was overstated and it also means that things like wages to revenue ratios would need to be re-calculated. The fact that non-cooperation is a thing, that surely means that as part of being a member of the PL then you have to submit paperwork and be audited. The PL have the right to ask for the audit trail of all "sponsor" transactions in the later period.
Even if the digital shredder has been in play, surely they didn't just clean up their act in 2018. I would hate to think that they would get away with these latter years as well.