• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

The Official 2023/24 Premier League Thread

Just like what Arsenal have had to deal with hahah

Manchester United boss Erik ten Hag says he has never dealt with an injury list like the one he has this season.

England defender Harry Maguire is expected to miss United's remaining Premier League games with a muscle injury. Captain Bruno Fernandes misses out tonight too.

That is the 63rd case of injury or illness for United this season.

"For over 10 years I am managing, I never had this experience," Ten Hag said before the Maguire and Fernandes injuries.

"So huge, so many injury issues, so I trust all my experience, it can happen once in 10 years.

"Hopefully now I have to wait another 10 to have so many injuries to deal with."

So Tyler has retired from Sky but not commentating !!
Just flicked on a river to watch the game and he is on there, such a bell end

I do like Olise, I'd have him over Eze. Both very good though.
Palace fans rate Olise more than Eze so I've heard. But yeah, both excellent players. It's funny seeing them next to a player like Will Hughes, just doing the dirty work around them

Mount has had a pretty brick year or so hasn't he? Forced out of his boyhood club, joined a rubbish United team, gets a few injuries, disappears from the England squad, likely misses Euros.....

Pathetic goalkeeping even so

I've not been impressed much by Dean Henderson. When people were suggesting him a couple years back I assumed he was decent (During those loans to Sheffield United from Man United). But I feel like he's had plenty of clangers this season

Back